Are you an ios fan but not owning it? Nothing to worry as you can run ios apps on your Android devices. Using ios emulator for android, you can run any ios apps on your android phone without spending a dime.
iOS is a very stable operating system and their developers fix the bugs very quickly ensuring no misuse is being done with their OS.
So, it is necessary to think of alternatives of iOS to run on other operating systems as well. Today we will see how to run ios apps on Android. This is a smooth process and doesn’t require any kind of deep technical knowledge to get started.
You just need to download an SDK to run ios apps on Android devices easily. In this ios emulator for the android post, we will discuss various top ios emulator for android and will also see how to run ios on android.
Here we will be talking about the major two ios emulators for Android- Cider APK and iEMU APK. And we will also see how to run ios apps on Android. These two apps open a gateway to run ios apps on android.
Features of an iOS emulator for Android
Here are some of the amazing features and benefits of using ios emulator for android.
- These are free emulators for android and will be always
- Enables you to access ios apps in the same way you use on ios operating system
- Help you to test and debug the ios application without spending on ios devices
- Error-free and is being used by thousands of others
- It supports all gamepads include Xperia Play Built and many others
- Doesn’t need any extra configuration and can run on your normal Android devices
How to run ios apps on Android using ios emulator for android
To run ios apps on Android, first, you need to have any of the ios emulators for Android. Follow these steps and run ios apps on android.
- Download the ios emulator for android from the link I will share in the next section
- Open the SDK from the location it has been saved in your phone
- Install it by double-clicking it as you do for any other devices
- This will install padiod on your mobile phone
- Tap the padiod and open it. It will have a list of ios apps and you can browse through the one you want.
By this way, you can easily run ios apps on Android and do your further work. These are mainly used by all who can’t afford the iDevices and want to use ios apps. Also, these are best for the developers and testers who work with ios apps and working mainly on Android devices.
Now as we know why ios emulator for android is being used and how to run ios apps on Android, it’s time to know about top ios emulator for android.
Top iOS Emulator for Android
Here are a couple of best ios emulator for Android which you can use. These are stable apps and you can use in your production environment as well. I will also talk about how to install iPhone apps on android so that you can get an idea and work better.
Let’s start with the 2 best ios emulator for android with step by step guide for installation and use.
#1 iEMU Emulator
So far, I found iEMU emulator as the best ios emulator for android. This has been developed by Eminent Android developers and has been tested for even a micro bug. So, you can be assured of the stability of this emulator and can run in a production environment.
This is a very basic app and will take only a few MB of space on your Android device to run. Also, iEMU doesn’t require any additional app to open the .zip file. iEMU emulator is considered as the top ios emulator for android which runs in parallel to any iPhone.
Now let’s see some of the important features of the iEMU emulator.
Features of iEMU iOS Emulator for Android
- You can easily access any iOS apps on your Android device using iEMU emulator
- This is a free app and no cost is involved at any cost
- There are various other benefits of using this iOS application tool or ios emulator for android application. It will give you the same experience as the genuine iPhone provides
- This is quite a stable ios emulators for android and no bug found in the current version.
- You don’t need any kind of ios devices to run on Android. Also, can work perfectly with any Android devices.
Basic Requirements for iEMU ios emulator for Android
Although iEMU ios emulator for android works with almost all the Android devices here are some of the basic requirements to run.
- The device on which you will be using the iEMU app should have at least 512 MB of RAM which is usual nowadays. The better RAM you have, the better it will perform.
- Your device should have 61 MB spaces allocated to iEMU ios emulator for android. This is again usual for any devices.
- Android version should be at least 2.3 or higher for iEMU to run which is again the normal condition for any device. Currently, Android naught is running and so is the usual condition.
Download iEMU iOS Emulator for Android
Here are the simple steps you should follow to download and install the iEMU emulator on the Android device.
1. Download the iEMU emulator for Android from here- link
2. Actually, this is an external site and so you may have to follow certain steps before you download the app.
3. The app is of around 7 MB which can be downloaded in seconds depending on your internet speed.
4. When the download is finished, locate the file and start installing it as you do for any other devices.
5. The iEMU app will take around 61MB space on your Android device
6. It will be installed with the name “padiod” on your Android phone or Tablet.
7. Now open the padiod app and start using the ios apps you want to use
8. The padiod will support only .ipas & .zip files on your devices.
#2 Cider APK
Cider APK is another leading ios emulator for Android which you can use. Or we can say if you are looking for an iEMU alternative, Cider APK is the best choice.
It is another leading APK to run ios apps on Android without any Hassle. Like iEMU, it is also very easy to install and use without any prior experience.
You can browse through all the ios apps on Android using Cider APK and the best thing is, it is free. You won’t have to pay a single penny for it and can run Apple apps on Android easily.
The only thing you need to ensure is, your device should have the basic configuration in terms of memory and storage to use it hassle-free.
With this Cider APK ios emulator for Android, you can easily access all the Apple apps on your normal Android device. You should note that if you are using an Android launcher, you should disable them before using Cider APK.
How to Install Cider APK iOS Emulator for Android
Here are the basic steps you should follow to download and use Cider APK.
- Download the Cider APK
- Locate the installation on your device and install it like you do any apps
- To install Cider APK you need to enable the “unknown source” installation app on your phone. You can follow this path to enable the installation and can also check this guide to understand how to enable unknown sources in an android phone.
Settings >> Security >> Enable the App installation from “Unknown Source”.
- Once enabled, you can proceed and install the Cider APK easily and run iOS apps on Android.
Features of Cider APK iOS Emulator for Android
Here are some of the major features of Cider APK for Android.
- This is just a 4 MB app and takes basic memory in your phone
- Just require 512 MB RAM to work on your phone
- Completely free app and doesn’t need a single penny to use it
- Doesn’t require any additional app to run
- It is a standalone app which will enable you to run ios apps on Android phone
Do you run ios apps on Android?
It is no secret that iOS is one of the most stable and rich-feature operating system in the world. But again, Android has highly used the mobile operating system in the world with a market capture of 61%.
So, maximum users in the world are using Android OS in their Phone followed by iOS with 21%. But as iOS is most stable and bug-free OS and so most of the new apps are being developed first for the iOS OS.
Recently saw that Prisma app? It was first developed for iOS and after a long time came for Android. And this is a pattern and so iOS emulator for Android is needed.
If you are using any of the above ios emulator for Android then you can easily run any iOS apps on Android.
As both Android and iOS run on ARM related hardware and so it is easy to run any iOS apps on Android devices. It is also recommended for you to backup your Android phone before proceeding with iOS emulator installation.
Will you be able to run Apple Apps on Android Device?
Well, we are at the end of this article- Top iOS Emulator for Android, it is necessary to answer this question.
Definitely, you can run iOS apps on Android devices very easily. Just choose any of the above iOS emulators for Android and install it. After that, you can easily access any Apple Apps on Android.
I have tried to explain how to run ios apps on Android and hope you can be able to use it efficiently. If you are a developer or tester, it is necessary for you to use such iOS emulators for android.
Leave a Reply