- 1 What is Ares Wizard?
- 2 Steps to Install Ares Wizard on Kodi 17.6 Firestick
- 3 Detailed Step by Step Guide to Install Ares Wizard on Kodi Krypton Users
- 3.1 Step-1: Open Kodi
- 3.2 Step-2: Open Setting
- 3.3 Step-3: Enable Unknown Source Option
- 3.4 Step-4: Access File Manager
- 3.5 Step-5: Select Add Source
- 3.6 Step-6: Select <None>
- 3.7 Step-7: Add Repository Address
- 3.8 Step-8: Access Add-on
- 3.9 Step-9: Open Package Installer
- 3.10 Step-10: Select open from zip option
- 3.11 Step-11: Select Ares Repo
- 3.12 Step-12: Select the installer zip file
- 3.13 Step-13: Install from Repository
- 3.14 Step-14: Select All repository and then program add-ons
- 3.15 Step-15: Last Step: Install Ares Wizard
What is Ares Wizard?
Ares Wizard is a well-known streaming and program add-on for Kodi. Ares Wizard is quite famous across the Kodi user. There are around 87% chances that you heard about Ares Wizard if you’re an existing Kodi user.
In this Ares Wizard tutorial, we are going to share the complete step by step guide to install Ares Wizard. The installation of Ares Kodi Wizard for Krypton 17.6 users is the same for all devices as the user interface (UI) for all are same itself. And so, the same guide can be used for all Kodi devices.
Ares Wizard offers complete optimization and backup to your Kodi database (DB). And the great thing with this Ares Kodi Wizard is, it is completely free for Kodi users.
Overview & Features: Ares Wizard for Kodi
As said above, Ares Wizard is a complete maintenance add-on for Kodi. Using this software, you can take a complete backup of the Kodi database.
Although many important features of Ares Kodi Wizard have been taken off like Music add-on, streaming add-on. But still, Ares Wizard is one of the best software for Kodi maintenance.
Repository: Ares Repo
Repository Address: http://ares-repo.eu/ and http://areswizard.co.uk/
So, if you are annoyed with the buffering issue of Kodi or looking to get the backup of all the data of Kodi, Ares Wizard is the right solution for you.
There have been few ups & down with AresWizard as it was down but now it is again up with the latest features and has become more powerful. Now you can also clear the cache file and also do optimization as well.
Here are some of the notable feature of Ares Wizard for Kodi users:
Ares Wizard Features:
- Various programs Add-ons
- Music Add-on (discontinued)
- Video Add-on (discontinued)
- Performance optimization
- Data backup
- Cache file clearing & optimization
- Kodi buffering solution
- Kodi log file management
- Internet speed tester and many more
Now as you already know what is Ares Wizard and its relevant features, let’s see how to install Ares Wizard on Kodi 17.6.
Steps to Install Ares Wizard on Kodi 17.6 Firestick
Here is the solution to how to install Ares Wizard on Kodi 17.6. Just follow the below explained 15 steps and enjoy the complete Kodi maintenance solutions.
These steps are valid for all the devices and majorly tested for Krypton 17.6 and Jarvis 16.1. We will be demonstrating this step to install Ares Wizard for Kodi Krypton using Firestick.
- Start your Firestick device
- Go to Apps and then Open Kodi
- Go to System settings and enable unknown sources
- Now move back to File manager and then add source
- Here select None and then enter the repository address shared above. You can use http://ares-repo.eu/ OR http://areswizard.co.uk/ and name it Ares Repo
- Once done, simply select OK
- Now again move back to Kodi Home and select Add-on
- Here select package installers icon
- Select install from Zip and then select Ares Repo
- Here select script.areswizard-0.0.69.zip
- Once done, you will get a notification at the right top section saying Ares Wizard installed successfully.
- Now go to program Add-on and select Ares Project
- Launch Ares Wizard
And that’s it!
Here you will have all the Ares Wizard features available. Just select the feature you would like to access and enjoy.
These were the simple one-liner step by step procedure to install Ares Wizard for Kodi 17.6. There are times when you may get some error while installation. And so, we have also shared the detailed steps by step guide to install Ares Wizard on Kodi 17.6.
Also Read: Free Password Manager software
Detailed Step by Step Guide to Install Ares Wizard on Kodi Krypton Users
Here is the detailed guide to install Ares Wizard on Kodi and enjoy the features along with the screenshot-
Step-1: Open Kodi
Start Amazon Firestick and then follow Apps > Kodi
Step-2: Open Setting
From the top left corner, you will find a gear icon that’s for the setting. Open that setting option
Step-3: Enable Unknown Source Option
Here you need to enable the unable source option so that you can install Ares Wizard on Kodi.
Follow: System Setting (gear icon)> Add-on> Unknown source> Enable it
Step-4: Access File Manager
Just move to Add-on (go one step back) and select File Manager and open it
Step-5: Select Add Source
Once you will open file manager, press right side remote button of Firestick and select Add source
Step-6: Select <None>
Once you’ll open Add source, a dialog box will appear and here you need to select <None> option.
Step-7: Add Repository Address
And then in the text field option given type the repository address http://ares-repo.eu/ OR http://areswizard.co.uk/. Also, make the name as “Ares Repo”
Step-8: Access Add-on
Now move again back to Home and select Add-on. You can select a home option from Amazon Firestick Remote
Step-9: Open Package Installer
Once you will open Add-ons, you will find an icon for package installer at the top left corner, open that!
Step-10: Select open from zip option
Here you’ll get a list of options and from those, select install from zip file
Step-11: Select Ares Repo
From the last step where you selected to install from Zip file, it will open a pop-up box and here you need to select “Ares Repo“. Remember we gave this name in our Step-6.
Step-12: Select the installer zip file
Once you’ll open the “Ares Repo“, it will open a folder and from there select script.areswizard-0.0.69.zip.
Step-13: Install from Repository
Now again go one step back and select install from repository option
Step-14: Select All repository and then program add-ons
Here first select “All Repository” option and then a new window will open there select “Program Add-ons”
Step-15: Last Step: Install Ares Wizard
Yes, that’s the last step!
Here open “Ares Wizard” folder and then select install
You have successfully installed Ares Wizard on Kodi 17.6. Now you can access all the Ares Wizard features as you need. Just select the features you want to use and use it.
Wrapping it up!
This was all about how to install Ares wizard on Kodi 17.6 Krypton on Amazon Firestick. I am sure this guide will help you install Ares Wizard successfully on Kodi and access all available features.
Try installing Ares Wizard and let me know if you’ll face any difficulty. Also, for more such posts, please check our software section.